Friday, November 28, 2008
wise beyond his years...
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours didn't start out so well, but got better. ;)
Joe & Seth were off all week. We were hoping that I'd be able to leave work early on Wednesday so that we could meet Joe's sister & her family at their house, and all drive down to San Antonio together in their suburban (going to their's brother's house for T-Day.) I ended up not leaving work until 5:00, so the three of us had to drive down ourselves. Long story short, Joe got lost once we got to San Antonio (this was already 2:00AM) - took the wrong exit to get to his brother's! After driving around about 30 minutes, Seth asks if we're lost. Joe says "not quite." Seth immediately retorts back with "not quite means pretty much." hahaha! Anyway, we finally got a hold of his sister, and she looked up directions, and we finally made it, about 3:30 in the morning. SO...bad start very early in the morning, especially when we only had about 4 hours sleep (very thankful for coffee & Advil yesterday!!!) But a good time was had by all, especially Seth, who's been running around with his cousins this whole time. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am in total agreement with you about the "Christmas Shoes" song! I always change the radio station when ever that song comes on. On the christmas inventory that you sent that's what I put that annoys me about the season! :)
oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who detests it! I really thought I was going to end up with "Missy, you're a nimrod. That song is 100% pure awesomeness!" type comments. Whew! ;)
ok, I must admit, I have seen the Hallmark movie about this song and the wonderful shoes and I was terribly sucked in! I cried and boo-hooed and it really got to me. Now that I read your blog, I am beginning to think I have been totally missing sonething. Maybe lot's of things. LOL Thanks for your insight...next year I will think of you when I hear the song and smile at my newfound stand on it. When she met Jesus, the shoes didn't matter! =)
Post a Comment