Wednesday, November 26, 2008

funky bunnies...


So, we were watching the Dancing With the Stars finale last night (I got totally sucked into this show a few years ago, thanks to a friend who was totally sucked into it. lol) Anyway, Warren Sapps & his partner Kym danced to "Take Me to Funkytown." Seth is listening to the song, and about halfway thru, announces that "I wanna go to bunnytown!" Bunnytown sounds nice, doesn't it? Who wouldn't want to go and see a bunch of cute, furry bunnies?! (unless, of course, they are evil mutant bunnies. Maybe that would be the south side of Bunnytown...)

ps: when asked next year what they plan on doing now, I want to hear one of those huge Superbowl winners yell "I'm going to Bunnytown!"

pss: Is it just me, or does "Bunnytown" sound like it could be a code name for Hugh Hefner's stomping grounds?

psss: not that anyone associated with hefner would read this, but should the Playboy Mansion be renamed "bunnytown" at any point, I demand royalties.

No comments: