skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween!
As you can see, Seth was Iron Man this year for Halloween (note the padded muscles on his costume. This will be an important detail in a minute!) Joe, alas, did not go as a Tiny Elf, nor was I Santa (we did see a kid dressed as Santa however!) My mom was also not a Princess, but Seth did say she was a "Pumpkin Alien"...I guess you could say she looked like that?! ;)We went and trick or treated at a few homes right around ours, then went over to a "Trunk or Treat" that was being run by a local church. We almost had to force Seth to go around and play games and get candy for me himself. He was far more interested in playing in the bounce houses with his BFF Isaac. While we were waiting in line for the pony ride, who should come up behind us but his new little friend Piper. (I mentioned Piper in a recent post. She is 3, with long blonde hair and blue eyes - VERY cute!) Anyway, Piper was somewhat fascinated with
Seth's "muscles" and kept squeezing them. lol. After a few minutes, I guess she decided to see if anything else was padded, and patted his butt several times!! HAHAHA. The look of amusement & horror on her mom's face was enough. (She apparently has ALL the kindergarten boys wrapped around her little finger. My goodness!) And boy, I thought we'd have our hands full with Seth when he becomes a teenager!
No comments:
Post a Comment