Wednesday, November 12, 2008

things I love...


Well obviously, I love Joe & Seth. And the rest of my family! And my friends!

You know what ELSE I love? (besides pretty much anything covered in chocolate, that is?)

CHEAP GAS!! Woo hoo! :)

I really don't think love is too strong a word here. ;) Well okay, maybe it is. I like cheap gas. A LOT. I like that it only cost me $18.60 today for 10 gallons. Yay!! I know the economy is in the crapper right now, and everyone's all worried, but hey, I'll take what I can get if it can help save me money!

Speaking of gas, and things I like:



Thursday update: Do you know what I just realized after watching this again? Joe's hair looks just like Derek Zoolander's (ie: Ben Stiller) in the morning before he styles it - big and poofy. hahahaha

No comments: