Seth had an early release day at school since next week is a holiday, so he is spending the afternoon here with me at work. I've finally found something that's done a really good job so far of keeping his interest: my dry erase board! The first few drawings were his normal Transformer-related stuff, then he came up with this:

He said it was an "Evil Mermaid." Personally, I think it looks more like an evil mutant bunny, but I'm not a five-year old boy, so what do I know?!
Oh, and by the way, Seth is apparently "off the market." His school had a Thanksgiving lunch yesterday, and the mom of one of the first grade girls came over to introduce herself. Apparently, her daughter Rachael announced earlier in the day that she was going to marry Seth when she grows up. So, her mom wanted to come over and meet her daughter's future in-laws. Going to have to lock.him.up. Seriously.
4 comments:
That's why they were so close today. Explains it all! She is cute and giggly. Will make for a fun relationship, what colors are the brides favorites? :)
By the way I never got a friend request I could find from you on facebook. Did miss something?
Uncle Michael needs to move over - we have another "chick magnet" in the family. Looks like Seth will beat him getting married. For those of you who don't know Missy's brother - he is 28 and still UNMARRIED!
Hey now, no using this blog to find Michael a wife! That's what the mail-order bride catalogs are for! hahaha
Yes, she IS cute and giggly. And I have no idea what her favorite colors are...heck, Seth doesn't remember her name half the time, I know he doesn't know that info! lol
Post a Comment