Then on Saturday, Seth had a birthday party for one of his friends from school, which Joe took him to. I went shopping because some other good friends of ours (Ken & Bethany) are having their 2nd daughter any day now, and I was co-hosting the baby shower with our friend Stephanie. This baby's going to be one well-dressed little girl! Other than an unfortunate "rock thru a windshield" incident, and a suspect leg on the chocolate party favors (which prompted a comment from Steph that I never in a million years thought I'd ever hear come out of her mouth, and will not be repeated here. hehe) it was a great time. :)
Then yesterday of course, was the football party day of all football party days! One of the couples from our home group (Kenny & Beth) offered up their house for a watching party for that "really big super-important football game that you can't actually say you are having a watching party for specific said game because then the NFL will sue you for trademark infringement." THAT game. I'll admit, other than knowing what two teams were playing, and the fact that the Cardinals quarterback is Kurt Warner, I knew nothing about the game. I was only watching for the commercials! Which IMO, were a little disappointing, except for the LMAO Clinic one. Seth did make two new friends yesterday, Levi & Sarah (Kenny & Beth's kids.) I think the kids were more entertaining than anything. Their dog LOVED Seth...anytime he came in the room she'd jump up on him trying to lick his face. I don't know if he still smelled like pizza from lunch, or if she thought his face painting was food that she needed to lick off, or what. Anyway, here's a pic of the kids, being, well, kids! ;)
Levi is Hulk, and Seth is Spiderman. Sarah is a princess.
And that was our weekend. Glad & not glad that it's over! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment