Anyway, look at this picture, and tell me if it is not one of the cutest pictures you have ever seen.

That is Kennedy, their older daughter (almost 2) meeting McKinnon for the first time. I don't know what it is....I want to just take Kinnon, and squeeze her. That sounds bad. But I think you all know what I mean. I hope. ;) Maybe it's because she is just so darn cute. (I think maybe it's because I know that realistically, Joe and I are not going to have another baby, and so our friends' babies are the only chances I have to love on one. Don't feel bad for us...most of you know we've talked about adopting - it would just be a toddler, not a baby...)
I need to shut up. Ken & Bethany are never going to let me near this kid at this rate. ;) Especially after Joe and Ken both maintain that I scared the crud out of Kennedy once while playing peek-a-boo with her when she was about 8 months old. I was not playing 3-year old P-A-B with her! I FELT REALLY BAD when she started crying! lol
So anyway, congratulations to Ken & Bethany, again!!
You know, I don't really have that much to report for OUR family. Seth was sick last week, but he's better now. Oh, I'll mention this for Joe. We ate at TGI Friday's for lunch on Sunday. If you like mac & cheese, they have a REALLY good one on the menu right now. It's a five-cheese mac & cheese: parmesan, white cheddar, fontina, gruyere, and bleu (no worries if you're like me and don't like bleu cheese....it doesn't taste like bleu cheese at all) and it's served with grilled chicken. Mmm mmm mmmm!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Ken, Bethany and Kennedy on the addition of McKinnon to their family. What a precious picture!
To Missy: you turned out more than just pretty good - you turned out perfect! As I've said many times, you're every Mother's dream of a daughter. I love you Missy D!
Post a Comment