Joe and I are tentatively going out with some friends this weekend to eat sushi! (well, Joe will be eating the raw stuff.....I'll stick with nice, cooked california rolls or something!) Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sushi place in/near Denton? Well, a good place that's not insanely expensive, that is? The only place we've ever had sushi from is Kroger, and while we liked it, I have no idea if Kroger is the best example of good sushi!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go to Shogun...on State School. It's new and pretty good. Royal East on University is also good...but kinda old and run down...but the food is good none the less!
Yep, we're goin' to Shogun! Jaime recommended it as well, not to mention that Rob & Erin have been there before...
eeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!
That's all I can say.
you know, that's what I thought too until I tried it. California rolls don't have any raw fish, which is what I'm going to order! Joe however willingly eats the raw tuna, salmon, etc. Last time he got EEL from Kroger. Now that IS ewwwwwwww!!! lol
Post a Comment