Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a test AND a Seth-ism...


Trying to see if I can import my blog here into Facebook...it says I can, but then again Facebook says lots of things that I haven't figured out yet. Anyway.....

Obviously, being in Texas, we don't get snow very often. Like, ever, really. We DO however get a lot of freezing rain/sleet, which is what we expected to have yesterday. Due to WINTER BLAST 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Joe and Seth both had the day off. I took the day off, even though really I probably could have driven to work just fine. Yay hindsight! Anyway, while I was making breakfast, Joe and Seth were play-wrestling. Seth is asking Joe "do you wanna piece of me? Do you?!" Joe grabs Seth's arm, and uses it to pretend punch him, causing Seth to reply with "oh, I got a piece of myself!"

That is all. Carry on!

1 comment:

Ambitiousgrl said...

You have to go under notes to import. But you also have to do this regularly for them to all import after the import. Clear as mud?

I stopped importing because I had to do it so much.