Monday, December 29, 2008
one-man band...
There are one-man bands out there. There might even be "air bands" out there. But I ask you this: are there any one-man air bands?! Because I think Seth could be the first. Occasionally, a song will come on the radio that Seth seems to think is pretty good, and we'll catch him playing air guitar or air drums in the back seat. Sometimes he even sings along (well, he'll repeat whatever words he can make out, with about a 3-4 second delay.) Yesterday however, he added a new instrument to his repertoire: air "scratch tables" as he called them. I don't know how he even knows what a scratch table is, but he had the motion down for it! So now, he plays air guitar, air drums, and air turn tables. Not only does he have an apparent interest in music, he seems to really like Weezer (the band we were listening to in the car.) I'm surprised that Joe didn't weep tears of joy... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment