at least, I think that's the saying, right? And these are relatively small packages, compared to adults at least (Peniey, I know what you are going to say! hahaha)
I've mentioned Seth's best buddy Isaac before, thought I'd share a cute pic of the two of them wearing silly Christmas hats. I asked Isaac's mom to send me the pic, and told her I wanted to put in on the blog, and she didn't say "no, I don't want pictures of my son all over your silly blog" so I'm taking that as a YES! ;)
What you *don't* see in this picture are the 6 or 7 pics Jaime must have taken of them before this one, where they are either: wrestling, sitting on each other, Seth's arm is in Isaac's face, Isaac is smiling but Seth is in la-la-land, pulling their hats down so you can't even see their heads...etc. So we finally get them to smile nicely, Jaime emails me the photo, and I realize....their faces are covered in some kind of food substance. Oh well!
3 comments:
LOL
There's nothing like a best friend. What a precious picture!
Missy's Mom is anonymous - I typed in Mom/Gran but it didn't take my name. Just in case anyone was curious as to who anonymous is.
Post a Comment