After talking to Seth about it for the last few weeks, it's finally here! The first day of Kindergarten! Seth started off his very first day of school with a cherry Pop-Tart and cup of milk for breakfast. I asked him what he thought his favorite part of today would be. Here's our conversation:Me: So, what do you think your favorite thing to do today will be?
Seth: playing!
Me: What will your second favorite thing be?
Seth: eating!
(I see where this is going, but I'm hoping he'll have a different answer)
Me: Okay, what will your THIRD favorite thing be?
Seth: eating my Lunchable! (for lunch he wanted to take a Pizza Lunchable, a Capri Sun cooler, and Daddy gave him five mini Chips Ahoy cookies.)
Okay I was wrong. That was exactly what I expected him to say. Oh well!
We got him all dressed (turns out his pants are WAY too big. Gran will have to find him some size 5's!) ;) and his Transformers backpack was pretty heavy for a 5-year old...I'm surprised he didn't fall over carrying it. We barely made it to school on time. haha.
We got him all dressed (turns out his pants are WAY too big. Gran will have to find him some size 5's!) ;) and his Transformers backpack was pretty heavy for a 5-year old...I'm surprised he didn't fall over carrying it. We barely made it to school on time. haha.
After getting into his classroom, he proceeded to compare backpacks with a couple of other boys for a few seconds. He waved at one little boy that he met last week at orientation, so it seems he has one friend already. :) I can already tell his teacher will have to work on getting him to sit down and be still during chapel time though!Hmm, thinking about it now, I'm sure his teacher will really appreciate all that sugar being in his system the first day. lol
Overall he was very excited about going today, so I'll to post again later on tonight and let everyone know what he actually thinks about school! ;)


2 comments:
I can tell from the picture, Seth is fully ready... lol
Linda
So he is 16? LOL He looks too grown up in that picture. Poor thing is growing up.
What school is he attending to get Chapel time?
Post a Comment