Saturday, October 11, 2008

random tidbits for a Saturday...

Okay, I know the last few posts have all mentioned the same thing, and yes, I am currently somewhat obsessed with this whole food-blog idea. Is it my fault if my child has not said or done anything particularly funny this week in which to entertain everyone?! ;)

I came up with a genius food blog name last night, which Joe did not seem to think was entirely appropriate. MyDAMblog. DAM being DentonAreaMunchies. hahaha. I am just about to name this thing CarrotJockey and be done with it...

misc item #1: This afternoon was the first time Seth has seen the blog recently. He thought the "Tiny Elf" picture was hilarious, and thinks we need to get Joe's costume right now!

misc item #2: I really need to start exercising. I do not like exercising. It's like I am Superman (or, woman, whatever) and exercise is Krytonite. But I have to start (again.) Will someone keep me accountable?? It will probably be a dirty job. Maybe I should call Mike Rowe. lol

No comments: