Wednesday, October 29, 2008

garage sale!

Two things. :)

#1: My mom and I are having a garage sale at my house on Saturday. Does anyone want to come buy my junk, oh I mean treasures? ;)

#2: Does anyone have boxes that they'd like to get rid of?? I need boxes to put things in for the garage sale (have tons of Seth's old clothes that I'm selling, and would like to organize them by size.) Those big boxes that printer paper come in would be great - any chance anyone has some laying around their office that I can take off your hands??? :D

1 comment:

Ambitiousgrl said...

How'd it go today? Hope you did well. Trying to talk Ray into letting me go to the 9 am service so I can see the LIVE version of the recording I saw tonight. What hams his class is when asked to perform. LOL