Wednesday, September 17, 2008

well, hmm...

I know I have not posted anything in about a week, but that's because I don't really have anything interesting. Unless of course, you want to read about how we went out to lunch on Sunday after church with some friends (Matt, Steph, Ken, Bethany & baby, and "Baby Kennedy" as we call her, even though she is now 1 1/2 years old.) Lunch was great (Rudy's BBQ!) Seth barfing at Matt & Steph's house later that night at home group? Not so much. I do have to say, that for someone who does not have kids yet, that Stephanie handled it very well. WAY better than I would have (or do, for that matter!)
(Again guys, REALLY sorry about that)

Let's see...Seth reports. He had to sign "the book" again yesterday (2nd time this year.) He told his teacher during "PACE" time that he was Optimus Prime, and can't listen to her while he is OP. It was kind of hard for me to discuss this with Seth, because honestly, I think it's kind of funny. But hopefully he understands now that he has to be Seth at school, and not a Transformer.

Seth is apparently "line leader" this week at school. (Every week, each student has a job, whether it's helping with the calendar, picking up trash, line leader, caboose, etc.) Seth seemed very excited to find out that he was line leader this week. Here is another one of our wonderful conversations:

Me: "Seth, what do you do as line leader?"

Seth: "we line up."

Me: "Okay, and then what?"

Seth: "I don't know!" (yelling that as he runs off to play)

I wanted to say "well duh, LINE LEADER indicates you are in a line of some kind. That's self-explanatory." But I didn't. Because saying THAT would have led to him asking "what's self-splanatory?" And it probably still would have resulted in him running off while I was explaining.

That's about it. Seth still insists that Joe is going to be a tiny elf for Halloween, so there you go. ;)

No comments: